Do your Children's glasses get scratched and often destroyed?
Your family relies and trusts you to make the best decision when it come to their health and vision care. So, when considering glasses, it is important to know the most important part of any pair of glasses is the lens.
When it comes to your Children you want the strongest lens material available to stand the test of time and everyday wear. Phoenix lenses are the toughest, lightest and safest lens material available. Don't settle for anything but the best for your family, ask about Phoenix lenses next time you visit your Optometrist.
Phoenix lenses are...
Safe - A reassuring concept, especially for active children, Stringent tests have demonstrated the reliability of Phoenix in practice. They far exceed impact tests whilst blocking out 100% UV rays.
Tough - Phoenix lenses are designed to live up to just about anything your family can dish out. They provide as much as twice the scratch resistance of standard polycarbonate lenses.
Light - Phoenix lenses are made out of a very lightest weight lens material. This means your glasses will be comfortable to wear all day long.
Clear - Polycarbonate lenses have an inherent optical distortion that can mean they are not comfortable for all day wear. On the other hand Phoenix lenses provide advanced optical properties for all day comfort.
The difference is obvious...
| Standard CR39 Lenses |
| Phoenix Lenses |
| || |
| || |
For longer lasting glasses ask your optometrist about Diamond Finish Multi-coat.
Diamond Finish is currently the strongest Multi-coat on the market.
Benefits of Diamond Finish include -
- Ultimate scratch resistance: complete protection from damage means your glasses will last you longer
- Anti-reflection and anti-glare: clarity of vision is dramatically improved, especially when driving at night
- Increased comfort: Diamond Finish multi-coated lenses provide relaxed vision, and are comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Condensation Free and Water Resistant: protection when outdoors or in the rain, with exposure to chemicals having virtually no effect
- Durability: repeated cleaning will not reduce the durability of the lens, guaranteeing your glasses will last the distance
- Easy to clean: your lenses will repel dirt, staying cleaner for longer
Independent test results prove that Diamond Finish multi-coated lenses are 5 times more scratch resistant than standard coatings.